Happy Monday! I hope no one woke up with the Monday blues today and if you did I hope they have now gone far away!
My outfit for work today is a fun play on suit separates. I really hate the matchy matchy suits because I feel they are so plain and in my opinion way too corporate! Since I work in marketing I get the freedom to be a bit more creative with my outfits (unlike the poor execs who wear white shirts and ties every single day). Today having a meeting I decided to keep it very professional while staying true to my fashion sense. I feel that if I am comfortable in what I am wearing I am more confident and therefore more productive. Enjoy!
- Black Blazer by XOXO
- Sleeveless Black Mock Turtle Neck (Similar Style linked)
- Demask Print Pencil Skirt (Similar Style linked)
- Tiny Navy Blue Watch by Kate Spade
- Charm Bracelet and Charms by James Avery
- Black Crystal Bracelet (I got this one at Michael’s but Etsy has a huge variety)
- Grey and Silver Braided Statement Necklace (This was a gift but here is a similar one)
- Cut Out Pumps by INC International Concepts (Similar Style Linked)